Basic data protection information
|Responsible||FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU|
|Purpose||Provision of online services Web user management Commercial communications related to our services|
|Legitimation||Express consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||No data is transferred to third parties, except the legal obligation|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found in firstname.lastname@example.org|
At FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to obtain it. We care about your privacy and believe that we must be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter "GDPR") on the protection of natural persons Regarding these concerns, the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (hereinafter, "LSSI") , FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU informs the user that, as responsible for the processing, it will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always comply with the regulations and, when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop treating them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU
Registered office: c/ Tuset, nº 19, ático 7ª, despacho 3, de Barcelona
C.I.F. No .: B65226623
FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU has appointed a Data Protection Delegate or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make an inquiry about the processing of your personal data, you can contact it by email here
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Phone number and email address.
- Information about payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, the Internet browser you use and the operating system data of the device.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Similarly, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and what do we treat your data for?
At FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the requested information.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information work, being able to perform automatic valuations, obtaining profiles and tasks of Customer segmentation to customize the deal according to its characteristics and needs and improve the online customer experience.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit reasons, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints from clients or Public Administrations
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in electronic newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients' data in direct marketing actions and the express consent of the interested party for everything related to valuations and automatic profiles.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the described purposes will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, during the commercial relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations derived from the data Processing.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when sent outside the company and guarantees that external service providers respect confidentiality and have the appropriate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy rules.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for compliance with said legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained can also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. With the data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have binding Corporate Standards (BCR) or because they have adhered to the "Privacy Shield".
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by requesting the following email: here p>
Under the provisions of the GDPR you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to delete and forget: you can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right to limit the processing: it implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: you can withdraw consent for the processing of the data, opposing its continuous processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used format and mechanical reading for transmission to another responsible person.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that the necessary data to comply with the legal obligations be deleted.
In addition, if you have a complaint about data processing, you can submit a complaint to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the registration or subscription form. FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that would have been maintained with the users, in case the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not from its own elaboration and from which another source is indicated, so it also assumes no responsibility for the hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to such information. FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU is exempt from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU provided that it comes from sources external to it.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years old and that he has the legal capacity necessary to provide consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we treat personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under fourteen, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of L03 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU will require valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person granting the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the owners of the rights of the parents or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU has adopted the security levels of protection of the legally required Personal Data, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU.
FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU is not responsible for any damages or hypothetical losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU ; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused By third parties through illegitimate interference outside the control of FINCAS BARNAFLAT SLU. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility to configure the browser in such a way that prevents the installation of these files.